Introduction of Plant Support Netting
1. Plants support netting is a solid versatile plastic mesh,designed to provide both vertical and horizontal support to climbing plants or vegetables and horizontal support to long-stemmed flowers.
2. Plant support netting is a clean,economical,harmless to delicate stems or leaves,and quite easy to fix.
3. At the end of planting season,it can be quickly dismantled and rolled up for subsequent use.
4. It also named pea & bean netting,trellis netting,vegetable support netting etc.
Specification of Plant Support Netting
1. Material: PP,UV stabilized
2. Color: green,white,black
3. Mesh Size: 150x170mm,100x100mm,150x150mm,130x130mm,200x200mm
4. Weight: 8~10g/sqm
5. Width: 1m,1.2m,1.5m,1.7m,2m
6. Length: 10m, 30m, 50m, 100m, 500m, 1000m
1. All climbing plants and vegetables and long-stemmed flowers require support to encourage healthy growth.Plant support netting can be used horizontally or vertically.
2. It is used horizontally by stretching it between uprights-for example,in the herbaceous border for delphiniums,chrysanthemums,or in the vegetable plot for broad beans.
3. Laid horizontally,plant support netting in layers becomes a fairly effective guide to space-keeping in planting. Successive layers can be fixed at brackets with the continuing growth of plants.This method has been widely adopted by flower growers especially for long-stemmed ones like chrysanthemum,freesia and carnation.
4. It is used vertically on a frame or against a wall for runner beans,sweet peas,garden peas,cucumbers and clematis.
5. Used vertically,it can support crops like beans and peans till the crops are at their heaviest and ready for harvesting.