Introduction of Sun Shade Net
1. Sun shade net is made of polyethylene (HDPE) material by adding UV stabilizers and anti-oxidants.
2. Sun shade net has the characteristics of lightweight, high-strength, anti-aging, large-area coverage.
3. Sun shade net has the ability to adjust control environment, optimizing climate and improve plants in the growth of adverse climate conditions.
4. Sun shade net can be classified into several types according to its function and applications: Outside Shade Net, Inside Shade Net, Outside & Inside Two-in-One Shade.
Specification of Sun Shade Net
1m, 2m, 3m,4m,6m,12m
10m, 50m, 100m
35% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 95%
100% new HDPE +UV stabilized
black, white, gray,light green, dark green, yellow, blue etc
round wire & flat wire
1 needle /2 needles /3 needles /6needles /9needles /12 needles
Rolls on cardboard tubes & wrapped in plastic with color label
Application of Sun Shade Net
1. It is mostly used in agriculture as ventilate shade net for greenhouse, offering the features of light reflection and transmission , breath freely, long usage life and stable performance.
2. Sun shade net is ideal for use on crops such as sweet corn, strawberries, spinach, celery .
3. Sun shade net has been used for new lawn seeding and to protect seed from harsh sunlight and birds while helping retain soil moisture. It is also used in greenhouses to help retain moisture for seeds.
4. In Summer:Sun shade net can keep from the heavy sunshine and the rainIn Winter: Sun shade net can keep the inside warm
5. Sun shade net also can used to collect grains in horticulture and forestry , and as a protective material in sport centers and pools.