Introduction of Sun Shade Netting
1. Sun shade netting is made of polyethylene (HDPE) material by adding UV stabilizers and anti-oxidants.
2. It has the characteristics of lightweight, high-strength, anti-aging, large-area coverage.
3. It has the ability to adjust control environment, optimizing climate and improve plants in the growth of adverse climate conditions.
4. It can be classified into several types according to its function and applications: outside shade netting, inside shade netting, outside & inside two-in-one shade.
Specification of Sun Shade Netting
1m, 2m, 3m,4m,6m,12m
10m, 50m, 100m
35% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 95%
100% new HDPE +UV stabilized
black, white, gray,light green, dark green, yellow, blue etc
round wire & flat wire
1needle /2needles /3needles /6needles /9needles /12needles
Rolls on cardboard tubes & wrapped in plastic with color label
Application of Sun Shade Netting
1. It is mostly used in agriculture as ventilate shade netting for greenhouse, offering the features of light reflection and transmission , breath freely, long usage life and stable performance.
2. Sun shade netting is ideal for use on crops such as sweet corn, strawberries, spinach, celery .
3. Sun shade netting has been used for new lawn seeding and to protect seed from harsh sunlight and birds while helping retain soil moisture. It is also used in greenhouses to help retain moisture for seeds.
4. In Summer:Sun shade netting can keep from the heavy sunshine and the rainIn Winter: Sun shade netting can keep the inside warm
5. Sun shade netting also can used to collect grains in horticulture and forestry , and as a protective material in sport centers and pools.